The National Academy of Jurisprudence (NAJ) has recently recognized Stuart C. Morgan as one of 100 premier trial attorneys in the state of WA. This is a distinction reserved for attorneys who have established themselves through their professionalism and excellence in service.
Membership into NAJ’s Premier 100 requires the satisfaction of stringent criteria and standards as established by the NAJ’s Board of Directors. Less than 1% of the 1.2 million attorneys currently practicing in the U.S. will be selected to receive this important and prestigious designation. Criteria for membership may include, but is not limited to, the following:
• An individual attorney’s commitment to ethics and professionalism
• Notable verdicts, achievements or settlements
• Board Certified Specialization as designated by the State Bar or other leading organization
• Nominations from the Board of Directors, industry leading trial attorneys, and existing Premier 100 Trial Attorney membership
• Membership and executive positions held within state trial attorney organizations or other leading organizations
• Any Current ratings or ranking profiles as identified by reputable and credible online or local evaluations
Stuart C. Morgan has been licensed since 1996 and focuses on trust and estate litigation, commercial litigation, wrongful death and serious personal injury matters. He has been recognized for his commitment to providing excellent representation for clients both inside and outside of the courtroom.